The Witch..


The Witch

Comel

Bio?

Hello and you are welcome to be here. Congrats because you've found this thing. 18. Lonely. Directioner .

Directioner.

big sunglasses, sunglasses, vintage, vintage ring


Loving Here

big sunglasses, sunglasses, vintage, vintage ring


Thanks To

Skins by: Eyka Eyko
Background: Nurul AtiQah
Best View in: Google Chrome only

Haaa......dia datang lagi!
Wednesday, January 2, 2013 | 2:46 AM // 0 Mustaches

Hello. I'm back. Anyone miss me? *krik krik* 
Okay. Back to the topic. Actually, it's all about the 'Happy New Year' thingy!
So, Happy New Year to all of you maybe? Have a blast. 
There's nothing I could hope for other than to make my parents proud of me...
And that is.........................SPA. I could get into SPA. Can I? 
Please....that's all I asked for. Hmm :')
I'm jealous with 'em. So much. I hate me. 





The End *not happy at all*



Older Post // Newer Post